Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Out Like A Lamb (Part Seven of February 17th)

An originale by William Wallace:

Concept by William Wallace.


...loudly but it’s not filled our angst. The lightning will flash in the distance illuminating my cheer as you clean house on me. I’m visible when the lightning strikes. Wet newspapers line the streets as the rain streaks off of raincoats into already soiled shoes. And all you...


I only really ever wanted you on Valentine's Day. And you when I was bored. And you when I was far away. Oh, and there was you, who I only ever wanted when I was close. And there was you too, and I don't remember when I wanted you, but I did. This is not a run-on sentence, only a run-on thought. This is not a run-on sentence, only a run-on thought. This is not a run-on sentence, only a run-on thought. Just a regular Mundo de circo.


For further reading, please see Out Like A Lamb: Part 7 by William Wallace (Wallace 7).


By,
William Wallace (forward slash) Gold Medal Kids in a Gold Medal Kingdom

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter